Standards of Care are vital for continuity of care to assist every individual to maintain or improve their level of independence
We are very proud to own Accreditation from the Massachusetts Home Care Alliance! After an extensive review of our polices and procedures, standards, orientation manual and training information we were awarded Accreditation this Fall of 2012! Few locally owned and operated agencies in western Massachusetts can claim this important standard. Additionally we are a Certified Provider of the Massachusetts State Home Care Program. Maintaining standards like Nursing Care Plans and oversight including quarterly supervisions of all Home Health Aides is a standard put in place for the safety of both those we take care of and those who do this important work.
Provider of Home Health Care Services for the State Home Care Program for the Executive Office of Elder Affairs:
- Highland Valley Elder Services
- Frankllin County Home Care Corporation Provider of Services for Veterans through the Department of Vetran’s Affairs Provider of Services for Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission Additionally we are:
- Registered in Massachusetts and Licensed by the Department of Occupational Safety
- Members of the Home Care Alliance
- Members of the Massachusetts Council for Home Care Aides for over ten years
- Service Provider for the Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Service Provider for the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Program (Home Care Assistance Program)
- Members of the Chamber of Commerce in both Franklin County and Amherst
- Program grant recipients from the Commonwealth Corporation for the Extended Care Career Ladder Initiative
What our clients are saying
"I just want to thank you for your ongoing wonderful care of Ed. We have been so pleased with your agency, the level of responsiveness, the professionalism of your staff, the quality of the caregivers, your patience... it has been a great help to have you working we me on Ed's care."